Monday, March 25, 2024

Price Drop!


Yep, I've dropped the prices on all my books, except for my $1.99 novels. My rationalization is, I'm not selling any anyway, so there's no harm in making them look like a "real bargain". 

Free, however, is a bridge too far. My books are not "crap" and I'm not going to lump them in with the other $0.00 throwaways. Authors, grow a pair! Damn! Why in the world do you even bother writing? "Oh, this story really sucks. That's okay; I'll just give it away."

Don't get me wrong ~ I'm not breathlessly anticipating a bump in sales. Perhaps I've simply taken David Gaughran's pricing advice to heart. Overpricing is a bad strategy, if there is an actual strategy. 

Don't care. Sales are a pipe dream. I just want to slot my books in appropriately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment