Friday, June 14, 2024

LOL?


Wow, did I have a lot of Goodreads emails today! I must have had about twenty. However, each one I opened wasn't meant for me. They were notifications that someone posted a comment in one of my subscribed groups. It seems a lot of other authors' requests received replies. I'm so happy for them...

Only one was directed at me, and while I should be grateful, I'm suspicious that the poster's email is bogus. Their email address is pazzzzzzzz@ (redacted.com). Who picks something like that for an email address? Sigh. Well, I sent a copy anyway. What are they going to do ~ steal it? Good luck making any money off it.

I have gotten two Voracious Readers Only requests, so there's that.  Still nothing from loser BookSprout.

Because I had nothing to do, I completed my IndieView author interview and sent it back. I have no idea what the purpose of it is. As I noted before, this is an aggregator site that lists the bloggers who review books, and these folks already have plenty on their plates. None of them are going to spy my interview and just have to read my book. Plus I no doubt did something wrong ~ I resized my cover per specifications and I filled out my interview sheet in unbolded font ~ but something is always wrong, at least in my world.

Since I'm so bored I'm considering trolling the Goodreads groups for people who've volunteered to review books, but I'm fairly certain they only want romance or fantasy, which again points to my entire problem with selling.  

I've got nowhere to turn. And I'm not ready to start writing again. Too bad that no one cares enough to find out what a good writer I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment