Friday, December 8, 2023

Bookbub Ad ~ Day 2 (The Last Day)

 

I think I chose a five-day range for my BookBub ad, but all my funds have been spent in two days, which is fine. Yesterday I managed to secure two clicks. Today was better ~ 38. And apparently, according to my Kindle report, twenty-two of those people downloaded the book (I had 1,631 impressions, so the average is not great, but also not terrible). My clickthrough rate (CTR) varied widely, from 2.37% the first day to 7.41% on day two, but that's only because my book had far fewer impressions on day two, due to my budget being almost depleted.

I wonder, had The Diner Girl not been free and instead ninety-nine cents, would I have achieved the same results? Doubtful.  

All in all, this BookBub promo was the best one I've ever done, thanks to David Gaughran's expertise. I think I would use the service again.

On an unrelated note, apparently I have a free book promotion running tomorrow on The Fussy Librarian for New Kaitlyn, which took be aback when I received an email reminding me of it. I honestly don't even remember scheduling it. But so it is. The place hasn't been a goldmine for me, to say the least. This ad is for another free book ~ I'm going to be a bazillionaire!

Oh, and don't forget the free promo for Shadow Song on December 16! I'm counting my non-existent profits as I write this (I'm a great multi-tasker).

It's important, nevertheless, to experiment with different services to find out which are dogs and which are whatever the opposite of dog is.

Thus, I soldier on.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment