Friday, December 15, 2023

I Created A Logo

 

As I was playing around with creating a subscriber button for my website, I had the bright idea of creating my own logo to use as a background. I have a Canva account that I've used for multiple purposes other than creating book covers. I've created album covers for Spotify, Instagram posts, GIFS to insert into a video, even photo collages for my non-fiction book. 

Turns out the template I chose for my subscriber button didn't work with a logo, but I did stick the logo onto one of my website pages, because I like it.

This was just a quick composition. I was focused on more important things, but I like the simplicity and elegance of this.

Shoot, everyone with a website should have a logo. Why not? You wanna swim with the big boys? Present yourself as a big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment