Friday, March 1, 2024

Two-Star Review

How bad does a book need to be to garner a two-star review? Perhaps I should be glad the reader didn't include any text, or maybe that would have been better. At least I would know why she hated it. It seems kind of weaselly to click over to Amazon and simply punch the two-star button. 

This is why I refuse to promote ever again. I can't handle the negativity. My gut now has a thousand butterflies flapping around inside it. Some authors are tough. I'm not tough.

I wouldn't have even found the review had I not been checking the links on my March newsletter to make sure they worked. 

No more reading reviews, and if I'm lucky my future books will have none. This is precisely why I wrote about anonymity in my previous post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment