Friday, March 1, 2024

Success!

I've been debating whether it's worth it to maintain this blog and thus I searched out my site views. It took a while to figure out how to do that, but I now have Google Analytics attached to each of my Blogger sites.

Good news! I have zero views!* The wins just keep on coming!

I don't know what I was hoping for ~ I realize most of these posts are specific to my circumstances, but there are also a few informative ones for writers and even a couple of funny ones. I tag all of them, but that is apparently worthless.

I've gotten so much affirmation today. First I found a two-star review and now this.  Nah, I'm going to keep it. It's my diary. And my "secret" diary at that. 

I did take some action this morning, however. I unsubscribed from every book promo site's newsletter. I don't care to hear from any of them ever again. I might also unsubscribe from David Gaughram's as well. I like him, but now his tips are irrelevant. I sent out my March author newsletter, but that will probably be coming to an end as well.

Minimalism is the name of the game now. 

I'm not even sure I want to continue writing, but I sorely need something to do.


*zero views for each of my five sites

 

No comments:

Post a Comment