Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Whoa!

 

Because I was sick of working on my revisions, I dared log onto LibraryThing, and guess what? I've got two four-star reviews!

After last week's disheartening news, I really needed this. One of those reviews was from my "one fan" ~ incredible. I would send her a thank-you gift if I could actually interact with readers, but of course I can't. Still, I'm sending her a virtual thank-you.

Now I really feel under the gun with my novel-turned-novella. Now I have to make it work. Maybe that was the impetus I needed.

In a future post I'll talk a bit about Lies and Love and posit why it somehow worked. Right now, I seriously don't know. I don't tend to analyze these things. You know what I always say about over-thinking.

Sometimes an author just needs a tiny bit of affirmation to keep trying.


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment