Monday, June 10, 2024

Crickets

Well, here I am after busting my butt to promote my new book yesterday, and what do I have to show for it?

BookSprout ~ no takers yet

Goodreads ARC Groups ~ no takers yet

Goodreads Blog ~ no takers yet

Instagram and X ~ no responses, as expected

BookSirens ~ I've been declined (surprise!)

Substack ~ I couldn't find my post, so I had to create a new one. I hate that site.

My One Volunteer ARC Reader ~ hasn't responded after I asked her which format she'd like

 

I've considered offering a LibraryThing giveaway for July, but I learned that BookSprout isn't one of the ARC sites they accept. Great. Will I really need to pay another site if I want to proceed?

I don't even want to know how many dollars I committed to my Amazon ad. I tried to set it at a very small amount, but the setup is so confusing, I could be going broke as I write this, for all I know.

All in all, marketing sucks. 

It's hopeless.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment