Monday, November 27, 2023

Honestly, Goodreads

 

I know why I never visit Goodreads. My eyes are aching right now. If you don't believe me, here's a sample:

We know that ratings and reviews on Goodreads play an important role in helping readers discover and decide to read your books. It's a priority for us to ensure ratings and reviews on Goodreads are trustworthy and relevant, both for readers and authors.

Yes, I know I can magnify it. That's not the point. Shouldn't 100% be one hundred per cent?

Shoot, Goodreads, use some of that Amazon money to update your interface. 

It's almost as if they want to discourage people from visiting.

Due to my discovery of some amazing reviews, I'm feeling pretty benevolent right now, but in order to continue using the site, I'm going to need to employ that zoom slider.



No comments:

Post a Comment