Thursday, January 18, 2024

Whew! Cover Designed and Book Titled!


I do love Canva. I pay for very few subscriptions ~ a few streaming services and Canva. Today I found the perfect cover image, one that fits the mood of my novella perfectly. All I really needed to do was choose the fonts and font colors and voila! 

And my book title? I had brainstormed six possibles, assuming none of them would work. But one of them immediately jumped off the page.

This was the easiest exercise in titling and designing I've ever had. Maybe that bodes well for my book?

All that remains is a final run-through of the manuscript, then converting it to an epub in the impossible quest to secure advance readers.

I'm shooting for finalization sometime next week.

I'm going to enjoy this victory for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment